7th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?

sir i have completed 3years deploma in electrical engineering frpm B.T.E UP in 2008.i want to do b.tech from IGNOU in machenical engineering.Is it possible. please tell me all the detail regarding this course.As fee, duration of course.I have also three years of working exeperience.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  3. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  9. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
  10. Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE?
  11. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  12. Can I do my B.Tech from IGNOU after diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  15. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  17. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  18. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?
14th December 2011, 12:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed 3years deploma in electrical engineering frpm B.T.E UP in 2008.i want to do b.tech from IGNOU in machenical engineering.Is it possible. please tell me all the detail regarding this course.As fee, duration of course.I have also three years of working exeperience.
Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU. Since you have done 3 years diploma in engineering, you are eligible for the course.

The duration of the course is 4 years.
Fee- Rs.14500 per year.

For more information, refer to the official website of IGNOU.
23rd March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?

sir can i do ignou courses along b.tech mechanical
29th March 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed DEE from IASE university in 2009 also i had completed ITI electrician in2005 from government iti and 10 2 (pcm) in 2002. Can i do B -tech electrical through IGNOU . If yes please tell how to apply and course struture and fee. please mail me. I am waiting for repply

With rwgards
OM
[email protected]
30th March 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am the B.com student and i wand to do a B-tech this is possible or not,but possible so which method.
16th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my name is kumaran.I completed diploma in mechanical engineering,i want to do b.tech in IGNOU.if ignou is a AICTE approved university or not,so please give me a suggestion,how much duration in a course and fees details send me a mail sir.My mail id is [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed diploma Electronics & Telecommunication in 2009. Now i want to do b.tech in the same field or electrical engineering with IGNOU. What will be the fee structure & time duration for the same.
Please help me, my e-mail id is [email protected]
24th April 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 3year diploma in electrical engg.tell me the process of b tech from ignou in electrical.send detail on [email protected]
15th October 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 3years deploma in electronics engineering from pdptc in Tamilnadu in 2006.i want to do b.tech from IGNOU in Electrical engineering.Is it possible. please tell me all the detail regarding this course & class.As fee, duration of course.I have also 6 years of working exeperience.
24th November 2014, 11:15 PM

Question Re: Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3219115]Respected sir,
I have completed diploma Electronics & Telecommunication in 2009. Now i want to do b.tech in the same field or electrical engineering with IGNOU. What will be the fee structure & time duration for the same.
Please help me, my e-mail id is [email protected]
14th January 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 3 year diploma in electrical engg.tell me the process of b tech from ignou in electrical.send detail on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?