2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University?

I would like to know about the fee expenses of Techno India University for Diploma course of Biotechnology Engineering. Can anyone of you please let me know about the fee expenses for this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University? Course structure of this course?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  3. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  4. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  8. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  10. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  12. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  15. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  17. List of universities offering MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
2nd October 2016, 07:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University?

Fees would be INR 25000 to 35000/- but it may vary. You must contact that university only for the exact fees details. Below I have mentioned the contact details which would definitely help you.

Address - EM 4, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Contact - 9836544419/18/17
26th July 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University?

Is there, this course diploma in biotechnology in techno India university offered after 10 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?