3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from Bihar board and want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic. Please tell me list of Polytechnic colleges with opening rank and closing rank.

Related Questions:
  1. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  2. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  4. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  5. List of Architecture colleges of Maharashtra with opening and closing rank
  6. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  7. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  8. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  11. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  12. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  13. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  15. When Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination application form will be out? List of best colleges with opening rank? -- [New]
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  17. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  18. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
6th December 2016, 11:16 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank

List of Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar as follows:

* Government Polytechnic, Barauni
* Government Polytechnic, Bhagalpur, Bihar
* Patna Sahib Technical Campus, Bafapur Banthu, Bhagwanpur
* Bhabha Institute of Technology, Gaya
* Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya, Bihar
* Government Polytechnic, Gaya
* Azmet College of Engineering and Technology, Kishanganj
* K. K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar
* Millia Polytechnic, Purnea

All the Polytechnic colleges consist of both government quota and management quota.

Study well and clear the entrance exam with good marks then only you can get admission in top college.
7th July 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Obc category student and My Obc Rank Is 2194 and My Unreserved rank is 4549. Can i Get a govt. Polytechnic college in bihar?
24th August 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

My bc rank is 10202 can i get govt polytechnic college in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?