15th January 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study Polytechnic from any government Polytechnic college of Bihar. Provide me list of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar with opening and closing rank of previous year.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  2. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  4. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  5. List of Architecture colleges of Maharashtra with opening and closing rank
  6. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  7. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  9. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  11. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  13. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  14. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  15. List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream? -- [New]
  16. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  17. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate?
  18. Admission in B.Arch after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE paper II, 73% in CBSE 12th and 87 marks in Maths?
3rd February 2017, 01:17 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or the opening and closing ranks before the actual result of the counseling comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
27th October 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?

How many government polytechnic girls college in bihar
19th August 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Girls government polytechnic college in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?