28th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?

sir, i want to do mechanical diploma by corrospondence .i m 10th (science) ,12th (science,Biology) AND GRADUATE IN ART. ITI WITH FITTER AND HAVING 7 YEARS EXP.IN MAINTENANCE WITH MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED FROM FEB.2007 TILL NOW. SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT MECHANICAL DIPLOMA, OR CHEMICAL DIPLOMA .my mail id: [email protected] my contact no.9310995652

21st June 2015, 01:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?

There are only few colleges/universities which offering diploma courses through correspondence. One of them is IGNOU. So you can get admission in diploma courses in this university. Duration of this course is of 3 years and you need not to attend regular classes for getting diploma. You just only pass examination and you will get diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?