13th June 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?

hi friends
i m aditya fm surendranagar i have given a 10th exam. now i want to take addmission in diploma.therefor to take addmission in diploma how many percentage i need in 10th please help me for my life thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  2. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE? -- [New]
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. Possibility for leteral entry into B.E. or B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  7. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  11. How to take admission in diploma of Infomation Technology after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage is required for it?
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  13. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  14. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  15. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  16. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. What is the Minimum Percentage Required in 10th for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
5th September 2014, 12:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?

To get admission in diploma, you need to have at least 50% in your 10th from a recognised board. You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the state government for the students who wanted to get admission in the diploma course.

After qualifying the entrance exam, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college. After completion of the diploma course, you can go for B.Tech by appearing for the LEET exam.
28th May 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?

what is the percentage required for a student of 10th standard to do diploma in hotel management ?
16th March 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage should be scored to come in merit for civil engineering after 10th
18th July 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How do calculate merit marks to take admission in diploma in engineering ??
15th July 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

my percentage was 35% in 10th now i want to do civil engineering what should i do, i did my graduation in commerce also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?