5th November 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

MSc Microbiology and post graduate diploma in Dietetics can appear in UGC NET exam?

I have completed my. Scores in Microbiology and post graduate diploma in Dietetics and hospital food service Can I eligible for UGC net exam .I want to select home science. Because i want to research in food and nutrition. Can I eligible for home science exam. It's not a master degree, rather diploma.

5th November 2021, 09:40 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSc Microbiology and post graduate diploma in Dietetics can appear in UGC NET exam?

Yes, candidates who have completed post graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university are eligible for the UGC NET exam.
UGC NET is conducted twice every year.
6th November 2021, 03:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSc Microbiology and post graduate diploma in Dietetics can appear in UGC NET exam?

The eligibility for UGC NET is that candidate must have completed post graduate degree with atleast 50-60% marks from a recognised university.

Diploma which is equivalent to masters degree of recognised Indian universities from AIU New Delhi are eligible to apply.
Thus you are eligible to apply for the exam.

One can apply for NET to different subjects in different year.
No restrictions on age and no.of attempts.
Both CSIR and UGC NET exams held twice a year, and has to fill the form with single subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?