24th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?

I'm completed my post graduate diploma in management so i want to know that whether i can apply for ugc-net or not.

24th August 2011, 04:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm completed my post graduate diploma in management so i want to know that whether i can apply for ugc-net or not.
NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year, To apply for this examination You need to complete your Post Graduation degree course, And If you have completed your Post graduate diploma course then also you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> The examination was Held Two Times in a year - June and December. The June Net examination was Already completed and To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree/diploma with minimum 55% marks.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please wait for the Notification of december NET. The December NET Examination Notification was Going to be declared on September 2011, Interested candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UGC Website, But before applying online Candidates must have to pay the fees as a challan form in any branch of SBI.

>> The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450, The examination was held in 2 sessions and all the papers was held in same day, So please dont worry If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for the December NET Examination -

http://ugcnetonline.in
24th August 2011, 06:55 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?

If you have completed your Post graduate diploma course then also you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

The examination was Held Two Times in a year: - June and December.
The June Net examination was Already completed and To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree/diploma with minimum 55% marks.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please wait for the Notification of december NET. The December NET Examination Notification was Going to be declared on September 2011.

Interested candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UGC Website, But before applying online Candidates must have to pay the fees as a challan form in any branch of SBI.

The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450.

For more information please visit:- "http://ugcnetonline.in"

Thanks!!
24th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Sehwag6

Net stands for national eligibility test. It conducts twice in a year. The educational qualification is post graduation in any stream. So,you are eligible for net exam. Prepare well .all the best
24th August 2011, 10:42 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

National Eligiblity Test i.e NET examination conducts by UGC every year .It is done twice a year mainly in a year of June and December.To apply for the exam the students must have completed his post graduation and since you have completed your post graduation in management which means that you are eligible for the exam.

Eligibility :

You should have got at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science

Those students who are in Prefinal year are also eligible to apply for the exam.

You must have not crossed the age of 28 years to be eligible for the exam.There is some relaxation given to reserved caste students in upper age limit for the exam.
For SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH categories and to women applicants the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years .

Pattern of the examination

The NET exam consist of three papers .The students have to decide an optional subjects while filling the application form.There will be two paper on this optional subjects one is of objective types and other is of descriptive types .

Paper-I :: Its of objective types and common for all students who are appearing for the exam.It is held to test the general ability of the students.

Reasoning ability
Divergent thinking
General awareness.
Comprehension

Paper-II :: Optional subjects you have chosen and is of objective types

Paper-III ::Its of descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.
28th September 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing post graduation diploma in management. is i am eligible for both NET and SLET
29th September 2011, 06:51 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?

hi dear
If you have completed your Post graduate diploma course then also you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

The examination was Held Two Times in a year: - June and December.
The June Net examination was Already completed and To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree/diploma with minimum 55% marks.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please wait for the Notification of december NET. The December NET Examination Notification was Going to be declared on September 2011.

Interested candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UGC Website, But before applying online Candidates must have to pay the fees as a challan form in any branch of SBI.

good luck

good luck

The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450.

For more information please visit:- "http://ugcnetonline.in"

good luck
3rd October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.SC(Information Technology and Management), Then did my PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Public Relations)... After that i finished my Master's in Bank Management thru Distance Education... I am now 29 years old... Am i elligible for Net Exam?
9th October 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done my post graduate programe in management from IILM.Am i eligible to give net exam though the institute is not under AIU
9th October 2011, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend ,

Yes ,You are eligible for UGC NET exam.

After Masters degree , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Thanks
11th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

R/sir,
I am Pursuing M.Com which will be completed in june 2012..I am in the final year of M.Com.AM i eilgible for UGC NET?
18th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I had completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights in 2008 from Indian Institute of Human Rights via correspondence mode. I want to know whether I will be eligible to apply for the UGC NET/SLET exam for Human Rights and Duties subject. please answer
24th April 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE UGC NET WITH HAVING DEGREE FROM INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HUMAN RIGHTS i.e. PGDHR (2 year course certificate )?.
15th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc i. Hotel management now how I can choose the subjects and eligibility criteria for net in hm under ugc
22nd September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi I wish to find out whether part time PGDM (3 year programme) from a AICTE approved institution be eligible for the UGC Net?
25th September 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I hav done My M.A in Public Relations, Am I eligable for NET Exam in PR?
25th January 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ugc net exam after mba hospital and health administration
26th January 2013, 10:51 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management?

Quote:

Eligibility For UGC NET

National Eligibility Test(NET) is conducted every year in June and December..

Candidates must have the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing for the UGC NET :-

>> Candidates who have completed their post graduation from a recognized institute with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off are eligible (50% for SC/ST)

>> Candidates applying for the Junior Research Fellowship must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first of the month of exam in which you will be appearing..

There will be 3 papers :-

Paper-1 where you will be facing 60 questions out of which you will have to attempt any 50 in 75 minutes..

Paper-2 will be based on your masters subject and will have 50 questions to be done in 75 minutes..

Paper-3 will have 75 questions which you have to attempt in a time span of 120 minutes..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of Management for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you in your preparations..

You can also Click Here to know more about the NET Exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management June 2012 p2.pdf(139.9 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2012 p3.pdf(158.3 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper-2.pdf(149.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper - III.pdf(139.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2010 Paper-2.pdf(421.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2010 Paper-3.pdf(157.2 KB, 94 views)
27th March 2013, 05:58 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year, To apply for this examination You need to complete your Post Graduation degree course, And If you have completed your Post graduate diploma course then also you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> The examination was Held Two Times in a year - June and December. The June Net examination was Already completed and To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree/diploma with minimum 55% marks.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please wait for the Notification of december NET. The December NET Examination Notification was Going to be declared on September 2011, Interested candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UGC Website, But before applying online Candidates must have to pay the fees as a challan form in any branch of SBI.

>> The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450, The examination was held in 2 sessions and all the papers was held in same day, So please dont worry If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for the December NET Examination -

http://ugcnetonline.in
8th October 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do net after MA Private in social work....

my email id [email protected]
26th January 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i had done post graduate programme in business administration (specialization in finance) from private institute whether i am eligibile for uge net.
22nd June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Net if I have done m.com f&t from ignou, as it is a specialized course for CA
17th July 2015, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka slat exam after the completion of be in electronics/industrial electronics and master in personal management from pune university?
28th March 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in telecom and operations management from Amity University with CGPA of 9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I am interested in teaching and research carrier.
21st May 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I had done pg diploma in business administration from symbiosis by distance learning can I apply for net exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?