21st October 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is my Diploma certificate from EIILM University useful for getting government job?

I have comlpeted my diploma electrical from eiilm university. I want to know if this diploma certificate is useful for me to get government job in andhra pradesh.

22nd October 2015, 08:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is my Diploma certificate from EIILM University useful for getting government job?

Yes it is useful for you to get a job in Andhra Pradesh.
EIILM is a UGC Certified College and it will be useful for you to get a Government Job.
EIILM is a recognized University so there will be no problem on your part to be eligible for a Government Job.
You need to clear the Examinations and Interviews and you will be able to get a Government Job whenever you are able to do that.
22nd October 2015, 10:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Diploma certificate from EIILM University useful for getting government job?

EIILM stands for Eastern institute for Integrated learning in management university.

EIILM university is recognized by University grants commission (UGC). So, the candidates who received certificates from EIILM university are valid and recognized and are accepted for government jobs.

As this certificates are valid all over India for government jobs.
18th September 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I want diploma certificate in electrical engineering please get me my diploma complete 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?