4th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Online degree in Mechanical engineering after Diploma?

Sir, I had completed my Mech. Engr. (Diploma) by 85.24% this year, i would like to apply for online form for degree, would you please help and give detail how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Online degree in Mechanical engineering after Diploma? -- [New]
  3. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  8. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  9. Where are the colleges for degree course in Goa and outside Goa for Mechanical Engineering after diploma?
  10. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information regarding joining of Degree course through AMI having completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I do degree in Chemical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  16. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  17. List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
4th September 2014, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Online degree in Mechanical engineering after Diploma?

Yes you can apply for Engineering Graduation, if you are Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering stream. You will get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering through lateral entry scheme. LEET is conducted for admission into 2nd year of Engineering graduation for Diploma candidates. Hence be prepared for LEET exam and apply for the same.

Applying for most of the exam has become online and you just have to fill the form on the website with correct details and pay the fee through online mode. You also have to upload your scanned photo and signature for online application. Hence, it is not a big deal if you want to apply online for entrance exam. Anyone can apply for it quite easily.

You can also try for AMIE which is also equivalent to Engineering Graduation and you don't have to attend any regular classes. You can study on your own with your own study material. You can also take help of coaching classes for studying AMIE. It will have 13 subjects for Diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?