5th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?

I am a graduate in chemistry(B.Sc) hons.I am a house wife. I want to go for a PG diploma course in intellectual rights. Is a course through distance education in this field valuable?If it is then which university should I opt for and what will be the duration of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  3. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
  4. Valuable institute for Diploma from distance education?
  5. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  6. Is distance education MBA program valuable in terms of future perspective?
  7. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  8. Are there any part time ITI courses in Civil Draftman of 1 year in Chennai?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  10. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  11. Can I get into Pharma Industry after Pursuing PG diploma in IPR through distance learning? What are the salary prospects?
  12. How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?
  13. How to do B.E from distance and valuable university
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  16. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  17. Courses other than MBA and M.Tech. after B.Tech. in ECE
  18. Career after LLB course?
16th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in chemistry(B.Sc) hons.I am a house wife. I want to go for a PG diploma course in intellectual rights. Is a course through distance education in this field valuable?If it is then which university should I opt for and what will be the duration of the course.
Intellectual property rights are granted creative ideas or business concepts to any individual or business entity and today so many companies intellectual property has become so important that carry out intellectual property audits to identify their intellectual wealth to manage them. After completed this candidate can go for lucrative career avenues in various global and national organization. So many institutes offers through distance education mode you can attend the class in the weekend only. The duration depends upon institutions few follows (GNA patent Gurukul, Amity Law School, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual property Law, Nalsar university of law, Asian School of Cyber laws and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?