15th July 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E from distance and valuable university

I hav completed my diploma chemical. With 67% from gtu i wana do b.e from distance & valuable universities (AICTE Approved).. Plzzz help...

Snd me list at
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  2. Is it valuable to do MCA from Madhurai Kamrak University? Should I do it from Annamalai University?
  3. PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable? -- [New]
  4. Is KSOU Mysore distance face to face programme valuable?
  5. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  7. Is distance education MBA program valuable in terms of future perspective?
  8. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  10. How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?
  11. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  12. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  13. Is there any good opportunities in MLS library courses? Is distance education valuable?
  14. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  15. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  16. Is MCA Correspondence from IGNOU valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  18. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
22nd April 2015, 08:21 PM
HeroAmos

Default Re: How to do B.E from distance and valuable university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav completed my diploma chemical. With 67% from gtu i wana do b.e from distance & valuable universities (AICTE Approved).. Plzzz help...

Snd me list at
[email protected]
You can join in Anna university,Tamilnadu. for valuable certificate of B.E on any branch. The procedure to join in the distance learning is same as the regular courses.
7th January 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E from distance and valuable university

I am jitendra kumar diploma in mechanical engineering. I am doing job in pune. I want to do B.e from distance course .
Plzz sir., you have idea about afflicted aicte collage in pune
My Gmail [email protected]
Mob no 9762138491
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?