9th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?

I hav completed my diploma mech. With 76% from msbte & nw i wana do b.e/b.tech from distance & valuable universities (AICTE Approved).. Plzzz help...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E from distance and valuable university
  2. List of valuable universities which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education?
  3. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  4. Valuable institute for Diploma from distance education?
  5. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  6. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  9. Suitable universities to do B.Tech through distance after 3 years diploma in Mechanical?
  10. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  12. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  13. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university in distance learning mode
  17. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  18. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
15th August 2012, 12:22 PM
ad55

Default Re: How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?

For doing B.E. from distance learning program you have to give university;s exam after clearing that exam you will be alloted a seat in lateral entry,some of the university's providing these facilities are as follows
1.sikkin manipal university
2.manipal university
3.LPU(punjab)
18th September 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?

i have complited diploma and wann do b.e/b.tech,can you give me list of distance univesity plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?