9th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?

Hello
What are d pg diploma courses available after BPT?
what is d duration of that courses nd fees for that?
List of colleges in which pg diploma courses
available in vadodara gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  2. Do Diploma Engineering courses available in Vadodara?
  3. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  6. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
  7. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  8. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  9. Scope of BPT course? Courses after BPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to apply for BSc and BPT courses? How many government colleges are there in AP?
  12. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  13. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  14. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  15. Which courses should I take after BPT?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  17. Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%
  18. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
18th September 2017, 08:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What are d pg diploma courses available after BPT?
what is d duration of that courses nd fees for that?
List of colleges in which pg diploma courses
available in vadodara gujarat?

List of PG Diploma Courses after BPT (Bachelors of Physiotherapy):-

1). Post graduate diploma in sports science.

2). PG diploma in Physiology.

3). PG diploma in Hospital administration.

4). PG diploma in Sports physiotherapy.

5). PG diploma in Anatomy.

Institutes Offer PG Diploma Course after BPT Near Vadodara, Gujarat:-

1). JG College of Physiotherapy.

2). Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy.

3). SPB Physiotherapy College.

4). Pioneer Physiotherapy College.

5). Parul Institute of Physiotherapy.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in physiotherapy is bachelors in relevant medical field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of PG diploma courses is 1 year.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for PG diploma courses varies from institute to institute, but mainly ranges from Rs:- 26,000 to Rs:- 35,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?