16th February 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

PGDM Trainee can give National Eligibility Test?

hi

I had done PGDM from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible to give NATIONAL ELIGIBLITY TEST?

23rd February 2014, 10:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM Trainee can give National Eligibility Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

I had done PGDM from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible to give NATIONAL ELIGIBLITY TEST?

Hey friend,

No,a PGDM is not enough for applying for the NET(National Eligibility Test) as you are not satisfying the needed Education qualification for the exam as the exam states that the candidate should have completed their respected Master's degree to be satisfying the Education qualification needed for the exam and then apply for it.

But you are not satisfying the needed qualification which makes you need to satisfy for applying for the exam.PGDM is a Diploma degree which is done after graduation which does not have the value as same as that of a Master's Degree.For the NET Exam the candidate need to have completed a Master's Degree not a PGDM degree.

ALL THE BEST
24th February 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGDM Trainee can give National Eligibility Test?

i have complite the part time Diploma in Automobile ,so i will Qualify for NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?