17th July 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether an 11th Commerce student can enroll for the Polytechnic courses? Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic courses for a Commerce student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to ask that a student with Commerce stream in class 11th can enroll for Polytechnic courses or not? And if he/she can, then is it beneficial for him/her in the future? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

20th July 2020, 09:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an 11th Commerce student can enroll for the Polytechnic courses? Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic courses for a Commerce student?

It is possible for commerce stream student to get enroll in polytechnic diploma because minimum qualification is 10th standard.

But I won't be that much beneficial for you because you have completed your 11th class from commerce stream.

If you are keen interested in doing polytechnic diploma than only you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?