21st November 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?

Sir,I'm studying polytechnic third year.After polytechnic, the students have to write an entrance exam called ECET to get admission into BTECH second year directly. I want to know that do BITS pilani take polytechnic students and at the time of counseling BITS pilani college option will be available or not?

24th November 2014, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?

No, you cannot get admission in B.Tech Second year in BITS, Pilani campus because the institute does not offer admissions through Lateral Entry Scheme. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board and who have qualified in BITSAT entrance examination are eligible to get admission in BITS campus. So, you cannot get admission in BITS campus by appearing for ECET entrance examination and the college option will not be available at the time of ECET counselling process. So, I suggest you to appear and qualify in ECET exam with good marks, then, you can directly get admission in B.Tech Second year in top colleges equivalent to BITS campus.
6th April 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?

Im a student of polytechnic final year.. v need to write a exam called as ECET to get into b.tech second year.. do v polytechnic students have a chance of getting B.E seat in BITS???
5th June 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering in 2005 and now working with tvs Srichakra limited. I want to admission in bist pilani in b tech off campus . Pl guide me for admission procedure.
2nd August 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I am final year diploma in EEE student I want to join part time B TECH in bits pilani can I get admission
3rd August 2015, 10:00 AM
Sandy131070

You can not addmission in BITS pilani after passed the diploma.Student who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board and who have qualified in BITSAT entrance examination are eligible to get admission in BITS campus.
25th January 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

my high school mates is 79%. and my higher second marks are low. my diploma marks are above 80%, could i produce my diploma course mark s my marks to join bits
28th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to study in BITS PILANI anywhere, i am from polytechnic final year.any Chance's is there to me,to join in BITS...?
9th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in EC can I get admission in bits pilani to do betech in distence
7th July 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in computer science and eng. I want admisson bits pilani jaypur rasthan. How ?
24th August 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I want to study in BITS PILANI anywhere, i am from polytechnic final year. m a girl student any Chance's is there to me,to join in BITS...?
23rd March 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in direct 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering ? Sir please inform me about eligibility & requirements.
6th July 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir! I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering and I want to join BITS pilani through BITSAT. Is it possible for polytechnic students.?
16th July 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have passed secondary school with 70% this year. Can I got admissions in Diploma First year in BITS??
2nd December 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in EEE in 2018. And am working ina professional company .and I interested to continue my studies.can I get admission in bits Milani off-campus course
13th January 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in diploma ap can I join In bits Pilani?
What exam should I write to join in bits pilani?
In which year I joined In that college?
10th December 2022, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i have completed polytechnic can i write your bits entrance exam for admission in 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?