27th January 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech(Internal Auditing) for Diploma Financial Management student?

Sir/Madam, I just want to ask you that it is possible for me to pursue BTech course in Internal Auditing as I am a student of Diploma in Financial Management? I am interested to do this BTech course. Please help me!

27th November 2022, 09:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Internal Auditing) for Diploma Financial Management student?

Candidates must have 12th or it's equivalent from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, age criteria for this course.
31st May 2023, 10:25 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Internal Auditing) for Diploma Financial Management student?

Yes, it is possible for a student with a Diploma in Financial Management to pursue a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in Internal Auditing. Many universities and institutions offer BTech programs in Internal Auditing or related fields for students with a diploma in a relevant discipline.

To transition from a Diploma in Financial Management to a BTech in Internal Auditing, you would typically need to follow these steps:

Complete your Diploma in Financial Management: Ensure that you successfully complete your diploma program in Financial Management and obtain the necessary certification.

Meet the entry requirements: Check the entry requirements of the university or institution where you wish to pursue your BTech degree in Internal Auditing. They may have specific requirements regarding grades, subjects, or additional qualifications.

Apply for admission: Submit an application for admission to the BTech program in Internal Auditing at the chosen university or institution. Follow their application process and provide any required documentation, such as transcripts, certificates, and application forms.

Credit transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Some universities or institutions may offer credit transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) options. They will assess your diploma qualification and grant you credits toward your BTech degree. This can reduce the duration of your BTech program.

Complete the BTech program: Once admitted, you will need to complete the remaining years of the BTech program in Internal Auditing. This typically takes two more years of full-time study. The specific curriculum will depend on the university or institution offering the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?