19th October 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?

I am studying polytechnic final year.what courses i have to study after this? Tell in details that What are the courses we have after polytechnic

22nd October 2014, 12:38 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?

Polytechnic gives a way for graduation. After polytechnic attempt ECET and get a good rank.

Choose one among the following branches:

• Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Information Engineering
• Automobile Engineering

Choose the course wisely based on your stream in Polytechnic.

These courses give you a good career as you can get in to MNCs like,

• TCS
• Infosys
• IBM
• CA
• Cap Gemini
• Google
• Microsoft.
19th June 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma I textile manufacturing tech. Now what engineering courses for which I eligible? And what are the Universities in India which studying engineering in external bases?
31st May 2023, 09:49 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a Polytechnic Diploma, there are several options available for further studies. Some of the courses that can be pursued after a Polytechnic Diploma include:

Bachelor's Degree (B.Tech/B.E.): You can pursue a Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology by appearing for lateral entry admissions. This allows you to join the second year (third semester) of a relevant Bachelor's degree program.

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): If you have completed a diploma in Architecture Assistantship, you can pursue a Bachelor's degree in Architecture.

Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm): For those with a Diploma in Pharmacy, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy is an option.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): You can choose to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.): Depending on your specialization in the Polytechnic Diploma, you can opt for a relevant Bachelor of Science program.

Bachelor of Design (B.Des.): For those interested in design, there are Bachelor's degree programs available in various design specializations.

Diploma in Education (D.Ed.): If you are interested in teaching, you can pursue a Diploma in Education to become a teacher.

Diploma in Hotel Management: For those interested in the hospitality industry, pursuing a Diploma in Hotel Management is an option.

Diploma in Interior Design: If you have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or a related field, you can consider pursuing a Diploma in Interior Design.

Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA): This course provides in-depth knowledge of computer applications and software development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?