15th January 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?

Right now my automobile engineering in diploma is going on in 8 months my diploma will get over now m not interested In going deep in this field now I want to do a degree in in outsode countries in management courses like project or industrial management so is it possible to do so??

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  4. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  5. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  6. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  12. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  13. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  16. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  17. How to study further after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
11th April 2023, 08:54 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, it is certainly possible to pursue a degree in management courses like project or industrial management in a foreign country. However, you will need to research the specific requirements and eligibility criteria for admission into such programs at universities abroad.

Some universities may require you to have a certain level of work experience or academic qualifications before applying for their management programs. Additionally, you might also need to take proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS to demonstrate your language skills if the program is taught in a language other than English.

Once you have identified the universities and programs that interest you, you can review their admission requirements and application procedures to ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria. You may also want to explore scholarship opportunities available for international students to help fund your education.

Overall, pursuing a degree in management courses abroad can be a great opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, but it requires careful planning and preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?