23rd October 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma Engineering through Distance Education along with Intermediate?

Hello, I am studying in 10th standard. I haven’t applied for any entrance exam but I want to do Diploma course in Engineering. I want to do Diploma from Distance Education and continue my Intermediate. So, is this possible?

15th October 2021, 07:32 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Engineering through Distance Education along with Intermediate?

Yes, It is possible to study Diploma Engineering through Distance Education along with Intermediate.

It's illegal to pursue 2 courses at the same time as regular student that's why you have to pursue one course as part time student.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

You can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?