2nd March 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?

Hello,
I am giving 10th Board exam.
I want to join Diploma course
in Engineering and also want to join H.S.
So, is this possible if I join Distance in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  3. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education being an Arts graduate?
  4. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  5. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  6. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  7. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  8. How to study MSc physics in distance education?
  9. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  10. Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  13. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  14. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence for distance M.A. postgraduate? List of colleges in Tiruchirappalli and Madurai?
  15. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
6th March 2015, 10:10 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?

I am very sorry to say that it is not possible to pursue both the courses at the same time.

Diploma in engineering course cannot be done in Distance mode, no college or Universities does allow such criteria.

You can however, pursue your Diploma course as a regular candidate after completion of your H.S.

It is advisable that as you are in H.S. level right now, so try to complete your boards with good results and then opt for any Diploma or degree course as required.
7th March 2015, 07:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am giving 10th Board exam.
I want to join Diploma course
in Engineering and also want to join H.S.
So, is this possible if I join Distance in Diploma?
No it is not possible to do both the courses together.
If you want ti study diploma course then you will have to do that in the regular course only.
There are no colleges which are UGC and AICTE approved which allows the course of Diploma in Engineering as a distance course.
So to do the Diploma in Engineering you will have to take the course as a full time course.
You can do your H.S from NIOS Board which is accepted as an equivalent to the H.S.
Or you can get yourself admitted into some school which gives the leeway to the students of giving Examinations in spite of not having the required percentage.

For you to be able to do both the courses together these are the only options.
Otherwise you will have to choose between the Diploma course or H.S.
It will be better if you can narrow down your goal and decide what you want to finally do then you can decide between the courses.
If you are doing Diploma you will be eligible to study Engineering after the completion of your Diploma.
The only option that will be not available to you is the option of joining IIT.
As the lateral entry program is not conducted there.
So it is up to you to decide your priorities and then you will have to finally take the decision about what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?