9th March 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?

Hello,
I am interested in Interior Designing Diploma course.
I want to know the duration of this course
and I have completed my 12th and doing B.A. already.
So, I can do this course or not?

30th May 2015, 10:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am interested in Interior Designing Diploma course.
I want to know the duration of this course
and I have completed my 12th and doing B.A. already.
So, I can do this course or not?
Yes, it is possible to study a Diploma in Interior Designing course after completing BA. Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply. Since, you have already completed a BA so it is not good to apply for Diploma course. If you want to develop your career and want to get a good job, then I suggest you to apply for Master Degree courses like,

- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- M.Com Master of (M.Com) etc.
22nd January 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?

Hello, I am pursuing b.com(c.a) and much interested in interior designing. I have a query that "am I eligible for one year diploma in interior designing course"?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?