7th May 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a News Anchor through a Diploma Journalism course?

Hi everyone, I am studying BA in English Honours and I want to become a News Anchor. I would like to know if I do Diploma in Journalism course, then is it possible for me to become a News Anchor? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

10th May 2020, 06:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a News Anchor through a Diploma Journalism course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying BA in English Honours and I want to become a News Anchor. I would like to know if I do Diploma in Journalism course, then is it possible for me to become a News Anchor? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
To become a News Anchor, you need to have a bachelor’s degree relevant to the field if you aspire to work as a News anchor. Most of the News Channels look for individuals with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism. There could be companies that consider individuals with a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature or Mass Communication. Please so complete a Bachelor's degree to be eligible to apply for a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature or Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?