6th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?

sir
can we become a news anchor after
complting bachelor in arts of journlism
and mass communication,
please tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?
  3. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  11. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  12. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  13. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  14. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  15. Course to become a news reader?
  16. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd February 2015, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
can we become a news anchor after
complting bachelor in arts of journlism
and mass communication,
please tell me...
Yes, of course, you can become a News Anchor completing the BA Journalism and Mass Communication. Here, I am providing you the key points to become a successful News Anchor.
- Applicants should be a graduate in journalism from a recognized university.
- Those with a diploma in mass communication can also choose the career as a News Anchor / reporter.
- Applicants with experience in the media industry are given preference.
- Applicants must have good communication skill.
- Applicants should update with current information and search for exclusive news.
18th August 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?

I'm graduate in BA (English journalism & mass communication).
I want to be a news anchor...
What I do for it?
Recommend me college and course...
1st November 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to take PCB in class 11 now which is good optional subject for news anchor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?