16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?

I have three backlogs in diploma mechanical engineering in third year in btems exam in year 2003. Due to these three backlogs and no diploma certificate & final year fail marksheet I am very much find trouble in getting jobs. Now I want to complete the same and want a diploma certificate. Can I eligible to do so. please tell me the procedure. my contact details are

16th April 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?

No, it is not possible to clear your backlogs after 13 years of completion of your Diploma course. There will be minimum and maximum duration for every course. That means, the candidate has to study at least minimum duration to get the certificate of that particular course and if he is not able to complete the course within maximum duration, his admission to the course will be cancelled.

The Diploma course minimum duration is 3 years, you will a have chance to clear the backlogs within 1 or 2 years after completion of your Diploma course. Since, you have pursued Diploma course 13 years back, that means your admission is already cancelled and you are not eligible to register for examinations and clear your backlogs.
16th April 2016, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?

No, you can't appear for backlogs now because 13 years is a long time and now your diploma is invalid. There is a time period to complete your diploma and you have crossed it already.
You have to take fresh admission if you want to complete diploma again.
16th February 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir am join diploma in mechanical engineering 2009 and discontinue in 3rd sem 2010 and rejoin course at 3rd sem 2012 continue my study at 6th sem 2014 hall ticket issued br am not able to atnd single papaer any chance to attend 6th sem can I complete diploma course
27th November 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one backlogs in 6th Sam in computer science engg in the year 2013 is it possible to clear subject
28th May 2018, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

I joined btech lateral entry in 2012 my academic year is completed from 2012-15 april due to some reasons I discontinued my btech I want to clear my subjects in how many attempts to clear my backlogs, mention the end of the month and year, help me sir
11th October 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in 2016 with one back log now I am interested to take the exam is there chance for me to take exam please slove my question
20th February 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying 2003-08 degree.but I can fail exam, I can not write some exam.so please tell me how can continue study, and write exam.
13th March 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed in diploma in 2012 ihave 3rd semester one backlog it clear if any possible tell me sir
1st June 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma 2011 to 2014 c09 batch mathematics m1 backlog so I need write exam but when notice releases. M1 backlog I am suffering a lot give me answer
3rd July 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my diploma in 2017 but I have 5 backlogs. I wrote the supply exams in 2017,2018 but I didn't pass a single subject also the corrections was very bad i got zero marks in which subjects have prepared well i am shocked when I saw the results. Is their any possibility to write the exams on this year.
30th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 6 backlogs and I am year back in 4th sem diploma mechanical engineering and I did not cleared all first attempt I cleared in 2nd attempt after clearing diploma in 4 years can I get j e in railway
29th October 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

HI sir iam duration of 2013 to 2016 year i have third sem 1 backlog .i have not that sub internal mark so i canot pass .please any suggition another way
4th March 2020, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in a subject of 2nd year science graduation programme. Can I clear it after 22 years?
20th June 2021, 08:16 PM
Primahi

I joined diploma in Maratha mandal polytechnic institute in 2013 I cleared all subjects @2019 still I not took diploma completed certificate can I take it now??
17th March 2022, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to clear the blacklogs after 7 year which i had in diploma course to complete?
23rd May 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

HI sir i completed my diploma in 2016 but i have 2 backlogs now can i clear that backlogs. pls suggest sir
12th September 2022, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much years complete diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?