11th May 2021, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to study PG diploma courses after diploma in pharmacy amid covid crisis in India?

I have completed diploma in pharmacy 2 years course so I want to go with higher education. I want to study PG diploma courses.. Is this possible to study PG diploma courses after diploma in pharmacy amid covid crisis in India?

12th May 2021, 12:20 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is this possible to study PG diploma courses after diploma in pharmacy amid covid crisis in India?

No, It is not possible to study PG diploma courses after diploma in pharmacy amid covid crisis in India.

You must completed a bachelor's degree B. Pharm with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised institution.

Since you have not completed Graduation course that's why you are not eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?