30th January 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communications engg.with 75%... but i am not intrested in doing b.tech... is a diploma holder eligible for taking admission in animations college???.. and which animations course is better for getting a good job easily?? Please reply

30th January 2015, 05:56 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?

It is okay if you do not want to go for B.Tech. Animation is also a very popular and sought after course today. Pursuing a course in Animation opens up lot of opportunities for the students. You are a Diploma holder, so you are perfectly eligible to go for an Animation course.

There are many areas under Animation that you can choose from.

-2D Animation

-Multimedia

-3D Animation

-Animation

-Web Designing

-Graphic Designing

All these courses are good, but you must put in some thought regarding what your area of interest lies in. If you can choose that, then it will be easier for you to pursue the course and you can show your talents better in that area.
30th January 2015, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?

Yes you can definitely get admission in a Animation course. There is no such limitation for Diploma holders to join this course. You can join any Degree course in Animation from a good college. Mainly admission in top colleges is based on the written exam and interview.

You can try following courses in Animation

1. Digital Communication Design (DCD)
2. Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD)
3. Web Design & Development Program (WDP)
4. Multimedia Design Program (MDP)
5. Design & Publishing Program (DPP)
6. Digital Media Pro 3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?