19th January 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?

I am a ITI holder. i have got ten yrs experiance in my profession. now i need a diploma in electrical engeering. help me and guide for a valuable diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  2. Is there any 2 years diploma course in AMIE? I am a ITI holder
  3. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  5. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  6. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  7. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  8. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  9. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  10. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  11. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  12. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  14. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  15. Am I eligible for qualify auditor course after diploma with 20 years of experience?
  16. Education and career options after passing from CTR Ludhiana?
  17. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
6th January 2016, 11:32 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?

You can join diploma on your 10th & ITI basis. You will get admission for 2nd year diploma engineering because diploma offers direct second year admission for ITI &12th pass students.

You need to appear for entrance examination of diploma engineering. So prepare well & try to score more, you will get admission for diploma in electrical engineering in best polytechnic.
2nd June 2022, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?

I had graduated and passed ITI in electrical and i am a government employee since the last 15 years i want to do deploma in electrical engineering distance course from ignou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?