7th September 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for diploma holder in instrumentation engineering to get job in ISRO

Sir/Mam, I am studying diploma in instrumentation engineering (IE) ,i want to know about whether the diploma holder can work in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION? Can you please provide me the details

9th September 2021, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holder in instrumentation engineering to get job in ISRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am studying diploma in instrumentation engineering (IE) ,i want to know about whether the diploma holder can work in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION? Can you please provide me the details
After completion diploma in Instrumentation Engineering, you can apply for ISRO exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.

Eligible departments are,

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
11th September 2021, 08:51 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holder in instrumentation engineering to get job in ISRO

Yes, it is possible for diploma holder in instrumentation engineering to get job in ISRO.

Job opportunities in ISRO for a diploma instrumentation engineering student:-

Project Engineer
Instrumentation Engineer for Service and Sales Control and Instrumentation Engineer
SDS System Engineer
Field Application Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
Project Quality Engineer
Assistant Design Engineer
Sales Coordinator
Maintenance Engineer
Process Automation Engineer etc.
12th September 2021, 10:00 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible.

You need to write the "ELECTRONICS" paper of recruitment exam conducted by ICRB (ISRO central recruitment board). So you can apply through the same, write exam and then interview. Be a bit strong and hard working, you will get through all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?