2nd December 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of entrance exam of BARC and ISRO for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering holder? Whole criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering but still didn't get job. I want to get job in BARC and ISRO. Please tell me about pattern of entrance exam and criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  3. Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?
  4. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of BARC for Electrical engineering stream? When BARC out application form for it?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  7. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  8. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  9. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  11. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  14. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  15. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  16. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
30th March 2017, 08:55 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Pattern of entrance exam of BARC and ISRO for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering holder? Whole criteria for it?

To get into BARC is not an easy task but not impossible too, You have to write GATE exam conducted yearly once in the month of February. Apply for the BARC through the Enrolled Number of GATE. Once you get good marks in the GATE Exam then you will be called for Interview and thr thing is BARC interview is one of the toughest Interview in India.
To get into ISRO you will have to attend the Entrance Examination conducted by the ISRO itself and if you clear that you will be in face to face and that will be the end of the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?