7th September 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG after 3 years diploma in agriculture?

Sir / Mam I have completed my three year diploma program in agriculture from a government institutions from Uttarakhand. Can I have eligible for doing PG diploma. And in which course should I have take addmission that help me my future job

10th September 2021, 06:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG after 3 years diploma in agriculture?

To join post graduation one should hold an agriculture or related degree.
After completion of diploma in agriculture one can get into graduation course through AGRICET.
so if you are planning for pursuing a master's degree then bachelor degree is must without bachelor you cannot apply for master.

Eligibility:-

Graduates from a recognised college with a minimum cutoff percentage preferably in science stream. There is usually no age limit to join the course.

Admission test is carried out for granting admission to the students. Only those students who pass in this entrance test will be given admission.
10th September 2021, 10:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that to pursue PG (Post Graduate) course i.e; Master degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of just Diploma in Agriculture degree course which is not equivalent to a graduation degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing any PG (Post Graduation) course or any equivalent degree course unless you pursue a bachelor degree course.
11th September 2021, 12:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in agriculture, you can get into jobs like
Agricultural engineer
Business manager
Agricultural Ecologist
Lecturer etc

Candidate must have bachelor's or equivalent degree in relevant field with atleast 50% marks for admission purpose..
It mainly educate students to work with organization serving rural.sector...
12th September 2021, 09:54 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do PG after 3 years diploma in agriculture. To join MSc (Agriculture) one should hold an agriculture or related degree.

After completion of Diploma in Agriculture one can get in to graduation course through AGRICET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?