29th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?

Hello, I am a Mauritian working as library officer at the university of Mauritius since 18 yrs.I have done a bachelor in information and library studies from the said university. I want to study a diploma of library & information science by distance learning at IGNOU. Is it possible ? What should I do ?

30th May 2015, 07:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a Mauritian working as library officer at the university of Mauritius since 18 yrs.I have done a bachelor in information and library studies from the said university. I want to study a diploma of library & information science by distance learning at IGNOU. Is it possible ? What should I do ?

Yes, of course you can do a Postgraduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN) through IGNOU university. Those candidates who have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Library and Information Science are eligible. You can apply through online by visiting the official website of IGNOU university. You can download the application from the official website.

Admission notification is generally released during the month of March/April and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms will be submitted during the month of April/May. However, you are requested to check with the official admission notification of the exact dates related to admissions.

Contact Information:
Address: Maidan Garhi Village, Chhatarpur,
New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?