11th July 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get PCM equivalent certificate after Diploma engineering?

Hi sir/madam I have completed my diploma in computer science and engineering 3 years course in bangalore. I wanted to take AME course and they need only PCM background or diploma in mechanical and electrical. Is there any possibility of getting a equivalent certificate from PCM or if I do PCM in correspondence or distance education or any other option to get a certificate in PCM background

15th July 2021, 03:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get PCM equivalent certificate after Diploma engineering?

Yes. You can do PCM equivalent certificate course which is BSc PCM course. In this course, the main subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics which you have to study during the course.
15th July 2021, 06:09 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get PCM equivalent certificate after Diploma engineering?

Yes, It is possible to get PCM equivalent certificate after Diploma engineering.

Diploma is equivalent to intermediate so, You just have to apply for Diploma equivalent certificate in your respective university to get Diploma equivalent certificate.

There is no need to pursue PCM in correspondence to get intermediate equivalent certificate. If you still want to go for it you are totally eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?