11th July 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 12th certificate after Diploma in office management and computer applications?

I have done a diploma course of office management and computer applications. On this behalf can I get a 12th certificate or I have to give a Hindi exam to get a 12th certificate. Is it compulsory or not?

15th July 2021, 07:19 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Can I get 12th certificate after Diploma in office management and computer applications?

No, you cannot get to 12th certificate after diploma in office management and computer application because diploma is not equivalent to 12th but, you can apply for degree course in the same stream in which you have completed your diploma so that you can be eligible for graduation level examinations.

OPPORTUNITIES....

Banks insurance

Companies Hotels

Educational institutions

News agencies

Travel agents

Enterprises
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?