16th January 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?

Sir
I have completed 12th and got admission in lateral entry in 2nd year of diploma
I did a diploma in regular course. But in job field they want 3 years diploma course, I want to know that my certificate is equal to this

20th January 2016, 11:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?

Yes, your diploma qualification will be equivalent to 3 years qualification if you have got admission in 2nd year of the course through lateral entry exam.

There is absolutely no problem at all if you have got the diploma certificate from the recognized institute. You will stand equal to all other diploma holders in the same field.
19th November 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?

Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course? Please publish the G.O?
1st August 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir what all subjects papers would lateral entry student had to take in addition to second years papers?
28th October 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

After pursuing ITI course of 2 years, They say that i will get an lateral entry for doing my B.Tech. May i know that the certificate of a normal 4 year B.Tech and a lateral entry 3 year B.Tech certificate and value will be the same in future or not?
4th May 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Will deploma through lateral entry certificate marks equal to 3 year deploma certificate marks ?
13th December 2022, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10th after that 1 have perseude 2 year iti after that I am doing diploma I have joined diploma in 2nd year can you answer me that I will get my 12 equivalent or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?