13th June 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?

Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard? Can you please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the same? Can I get the answer soon on this? I need to start the process to apply for the same.

13th June 2015, 02:18 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?

No

You can not take admission to diploma courses right after your std. 9 .

You must first complete your matriculationt to be eligible to appear for the polytechnic test.

So complete your matriculation . however you may start preparing for the exam right now because the test would consist of question form the std. 9 as well as other lower classes too

Refer to any good book for polytechnic preparation by some good publication.

You may consult books by the arihant or the upkar publication
13th June 2015, 03:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?

No, you cannot directly join in diploma course, after the completion of your 9th standard, because to get admission in any diploma course, candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th standard. So, first you should complete your 10th standard. After completing 10th standard, you should appear for any Polytechnic entrance exam, if you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in diploma course.
13th June 2015, 08:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for diploma course.

To apply for any diploma course one must pass class 10th examination from a recognized board. After completion of class 10 one must appear for a diploma entrance examination which is held by the respective state government for admission to diploma courses.
13th June 2015, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to go for Diploma course directly after completion of your 9th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma course is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
13th June 2015, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard? Can you please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the same? Can I get the answer soon on this? I need to start the process to apply for the same.
It is not possible to diploma course after 9th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

Every state conduct their own entrance exam for admission in diploma course.
15th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, For diploma courses the minimum eligibility is 10th pass. The admission will e on the basis of mark obtained for qualifying examination.
28th September 2015, 10:21 AM
Silent work
Member+

No.
You are not eligible for diploma after 9th standard.

●You should be first passed SSC (10th) examination from recognized board with good marks to get admitted in diploma.

●Eligibility for diploma :
- Candidate must have passed 10th examination.

-Indian resident.

- Age limit is between 15-27 years.

●If you fullfill the above eligibility criteria then you will get admission for diploma.

But sorry after 9th you are not eligible for diploma.
27th July 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I join cl 10 school after complete my cl 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?