1st March 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to graduation by discontinuing diploma course with 2 backlogs?

Hi team,

I have completed my 10th and I joined diploma but still now I have two subject due my I know any way to degree by discontinuing diploma with 2 subject due? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for this?

4th March 2016, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to graduation by discontinuing diploma course with 2 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team,

I have completed my 10th and I joined diploma but still now I have two subject due my I know any way to degree by discontinuing diploma with 2 subject due? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for this?
Sorry, it is not possible to join graduation course before completing the diploma course. The eligibility to study any graduation course is a pass in 10+2 or 3 year diploma. So you have to complete your diploma or have to study 11th and 12th standard. The graduation course is available in many colleges/universities in India after diploma. The course is available in Bharathiar University; you can choose B.A or B.Sc in Computer Science or Visual Communication or Mathematics or B.C.A or B.B.A or B.Com etc. The website link is http://www.b-u.ac.in/sde/courses_ug.html
4th March 2016, 12:57 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: Is it possible for me to graduation by discontinuing diploma course with 2 backlogs?

First I want to tell you that you will never get admission for graduation with backlog subjects in diploma. So, there is no need to follow any procedure to take admission for graduation as you are not eligible for this.

You must have to clear your backlogs before going to take admission for graduation i.e. B.Tech. For B.Tech you must have minimum 50% in diploma without any backlog.

So, I advise you to appear for your 2 backlog subject & clear it, then you can apply for graduation.
4th March 2016, 01:02 AM
Psycho888
Junior Member+

No, its not possible to do graduation even after 2 backlog subjects in diploma.

The main eligibility criteria for B.Tech graduation course is the candidate must have minimum 50% in diploma without any backlog.

But you still having 2 backlog subjects. So, you can not appear for graduation. In order to get admitted for graduation, first you need to clear your backlog subjects.
4th March 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in graduation you have to complete diploma or 12th qualification. If you still haven't cleared diploma backlogs then no college will give admission. You might get provisional admission but if you don't have documents then your admission will be void.

Therefore, try to clear all your backlogs or complete 12th through open schooling if you want to get admission in a degree programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?