29th May 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?

In my graduation I have back clocks but I interest in C A overall % should be 55% are in one semi 55% for CPR exam. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course? What should be done to be eligible if am not eligible?

29th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?

No, you are not eligible to pursue CA course if you have backlogs in your Graduation course. Candidates who have completed Graduation course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university are eligible to get direct admission in IPCC level without appearing in CPT examination. Since, you have not secured an aggregate of 55% marks in your Graduation course, you cannot get direct admission in IPCC course. But, you can take admission in CA course by appearing and qualifying CPT examination. By qualifying CPT examination, you are eligible to pursue CA course.
29th May 2015, 11:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In my graduation I have back clocks but I interest in C A overall % should be 55% are in one semi 55% for CPR exam. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course? What should be done to be eligible if am not eligible?
Yes, of course you can pursue CA without completing Graduation. Normally, CA program is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to enroll for Foundation course, so you can apply for Foundation, which is the initial stage in Chartered Accountant.

Those candidates who have completed Graduation with 60% can directly enroll in Intermediate. So, If you are interested to pursue for Intermediate then you must clear your Graduation backlogs and score 60% of marks.

Official website -
29th May 2015, 11:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

CA - Chartered Accountancy

To become a CA there are procedures which you need to undergo inorder to become a Chartered Accountant. You have mentioned about having backlogs in your graduation but if you have cleared them, you will be eligible for doing CA. You can write the IPCC exam through direct entry scheme as you have completed graduation.

The eligibility needed is candidate should have completed a degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate from a recognized university. If you satisfy this then you can apply.

The IPCC would involve a 9 months of article ship before writing the exam and totally it would be 3 years including the 9 months.
30th May 2015, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, of course you can get admission in Chartered Accountant Foundation without doing graduation. You can also enroll for Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Here, I am giving you information about required eligibility for admission in a CA course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant has to pass 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who have completed Graduation with 60% of marks can directly eligible for IPCC program.
- There is no maximum age limit for to write the CA CPT exam.

Contact Information:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
IP Estate, New Delhi, Delhi (state) 110002 ‎
011 2337 0055
7th June 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in one subject ie maths and my overall total percentage is 60% . I am interested in CA am I eligible for direct entry scheme for ipcc exam. Please reply soon... Rather than what should I do??
9th April 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in 5th semester, Whether i am eligible for ca ipcc or not?
4th May 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlogs in 6th semester, Whether I'm eligible for CA "IPCC" or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?