20th May 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for an Accounts Executive with 10 years of working experience?

Dear Sir, I did MCom and working as an Accounts Executive from the last 10 years. I am not happy with my work and I am interested to work related to Electricals. I have decided to do Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. I don't know if it is possible for me. Can I know about this?

31st May 2020, 05:21 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for an Accounts Executive with 10 years of working experience?

You should also have studied Science and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in both of them.

In case of reserved category students, they would have to present their reservation certificates issued by the competent authorities.
Some institutes admit students through common entrance exams and thus the student must clear the exam to get admission in such colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?