22nd July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?

Dear Sir/ Madam
How can I learn Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Dubai? I have passed VHSE and I have more than 10 years working experience here in Dubai in Electrical field. Now I like to learn Electrical Engineering Diploma course here.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  4. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  5. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  7. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  9. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  10. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
  11. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  15. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  18. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
24th July 2015, 08:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?

You need to appear for the Delhi CET Examination and then you must crack the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
So you need to prepare for the Delhi CET Examination and once you can crack that Examination you will be eligible for the course of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?