22nd July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?

Hello everyone,
I have passed Electrical Engineering Diploma course and I have 2 years of working experience as Electrical Technician. I want to know how to do Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  6. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  8. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  9. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  10. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  11. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  15. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  16. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  17. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
24th July 2015, 08:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?

You need to contact the Universities that are offering the course of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Distance Education.
There is no fixed procedure for all the Universities.
The list of Universities offering Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is:
1. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Shantiniketan, Ground Floor 20, 8 Camac Street, Calcutta 700017.
2. Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Institute Of Public Health & Hygiene, # RZ A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
3. Andhra University
Address: Waltair Junction, CBM Compound, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003
These are the Best Universities for the course of Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering so you must contact them at once to know more about the details about the procedure of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?