8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering candidate?

Hello,
My name is Vipin Kumar. I am in doubt right now. Actually I am doing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering 3 years course. Can I do M.Sc(IT) after this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  2. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  8. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  9. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  10. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  11. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  13. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  17. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  18. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
11th August 2015, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering candidate?

No, it is not possible to study M.Sc (IT) course after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue M.Sc (IT) course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc (IT) course. So, I suggest you pursue B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, so, that you can pursue M.Sc (IT) course after completion of your B.E/B.Tech course.
13th August 2015, 08:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My name is Vipin Kumar. I am in doubt right now. Actually I am doing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering 3 years course. Can I do M.Sc(IT) after this Diploma course?
You have completed diploma in computer science and engineering so you are not eligible for M.Sc in IT but you can apply for B.Tech in IT.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in IT or CS from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in IT.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?