20th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

After M.Pharmacy (Q.A) in India, Can I do anyPG Diploma courses in USA?

Sir,

I have completed my masters in Pharmacy with Quality Assurance as specialization. Now I feel like doing any relevant PG Diploma course or Masters in USA? I feel they will make an issue out of it, why I was doing my masters once again, so I feel like joining some PGD course. May I know If there are any universities offering such courses. I had also written GRE and scored 1030 and the score is valid till March 2016. So plz enlighten me for this issue if doing second masters will be questionable or doing PGD is better.

22nd February 2018, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After M.Pharmacy (Q.A) in India, Can I do anyPG Diploma courses in USA?

Yes, you can apply for admission in PG level courses abroad through exams like GRE. Most of the reputed universities abroad accept GRE score for admission.

In addition to GRE, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. These scores can help you apply for admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?