5th August 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I get BTech admission in Abroad after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do my BTech in Abroad. I am in my final year of Diploma, studying with Mechanical Engineering. I have scored 8.75 CGPA till date. So, I would like to know that how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Possibility to secure BTech 2nd year admission for Diploma Mechanical student?
  6. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
  7. How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  9. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  13. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  17. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2023, 02:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BTech admission in Abroad after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

*Those who have completed class 12th with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board are eligible
*Language proficiency exam like IELTS and TOEFL , PTE and standardized exams like SAT, ACT area also required.
*Apart from academic documents and transcripts , there are some other application requirements such as
#Resume
#Reference letters/ letter of Recommendation
#Essay( as demanded by college)
There are no lateral entry programs in any universities abroad . You are required to have your transcripts of secondary or senior secondary education from your state or central Education Board of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?