24th May 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?

Which course can be taken after diploma in polymer technology? List of govt. colleges offering the higher study courses related to polymer technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can be taken after polymer technology? List of colleges offering the PG in Polymer Technology?
  2. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do part time M.Tech course in Polymer Technology or Petroleum Technology?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and scope of Polymer Technology Diploma course?
  5. PCM and Computer science student can opt for Chemical engineering?
  6. Is there a good scope in Polymer Technology in India?
  7. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Polymer Science in India?
  9. What is the process for admission after diploma in polymer technology
  10. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Polymer Technology?
  12. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  13. Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?
  14. Gujarat Technological University Rubber Technology 3rd Sem - Rubber Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Sociology undergraduate course in tezpur central university
  16. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  17. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  18. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?

1st June 2016, 07:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course can be taken after diploma in polymer technology? List of govt. colleges offering the higher study courses related to polymer technology?
The aspirant can do B Tech in Polymer Technology or B Tech in Polymer Science and Engineering after the Diploma in Polymer Technology. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year Diploma in Polymer Engineering/Technology. You can join the course through lateral entry mode. The admission to the course will be done in the basis of CAT ranking (Common Admission Test conducted by the university). The course is available in the following institutions
Dept. of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology - Official Website
Anna University - Official Website

22nd May 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?

What are all other courses done after diploma in polymer technology aprat from BE/b.Tech polymer technology ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?