7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education

Sir, I am an ITI in electrical trade and I’m working as an electrician in semi government sector J&K State. I want to do the diploma in electrical engineering through distance education. Please tell me the name of institute which is affiliated with the AICTE.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  2. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  6. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  8. Can I pursue diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in distance mode?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
  10. Where can i study Diploma course in Electrical Engineering through distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  12. Which are the good colleges for distance education B.E or B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  13. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  14. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  15. Is it true that distance mode diploma is not valid anymore?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  17. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
9th July 2017, 01:05 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education

Sorry to inform you that there isn't any distance institute which is affiliated by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for offering diploma in electrical engineering.
AICTE doesn't approve any distant technical course.
So, you are advised to pursue diploma in electrical engineering through regular education mode.
9th July 2017, 01:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education

Procedure to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance education:-

Distance mode diploma is not approved by AICTE. There are many Universities which offer distance mode diploma courses which is approved only by UGC

Hence, if you want to get a diploma qualification which is not approved by AICTE, then you are definitely eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?