8th January 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, fee structure and criteria for taking admission in PDC in TPPE?

Good morning sir. I am Vikash kumar barnwal. I am currently studying diploma in electrical engineering and i am in last year. Sir, i want to take admission in post diploma course in TPPE. What are the procedure ,fee structure and required criteria.

23rd February 2023, 09:10 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Procedure, fee structure and criteria for taking admission in PDC in TPPE?

Hello Vikash Kumar Barnwal, admission procedures, fees, and eligibility criteria for Post Diploma Course in TPPE (Tool Design, Process Planning and Engineering) may vary depending on the institution you are planning to apply to. However, here are some general guidelines:

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have completed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks.

Admission Procedure: The admission procedure typically involves a written examination followed by an interview. Some institutes may also consider the scores of national-level entrance exams like GATE or CET.

Fee Structure: The fee structure for Post Diploma Course in TPPE may vary depending on the institute. However, the course fee is usually between INR 50,000 to 1,00,000.

It is advisable to visit the official website of the institute you are interested in to get more detailed information about the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fee structure. You may also contact the institute's admission office for further clarification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?