5th July 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether FTII-Pune offers PG Diploma in Direction course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly inform me that FTII-Pune is providing PG Diploma course in Direction or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this PG Diploma course in FTII-Pune.

23rd February 2023, 09:19 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Whether FTII-Pune offers PG Diploma in Direction course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Yes, FTII Pune offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Direction course. Admission to this course is through a written examination, followed by an interview and orientation workshop. The course curriculum includes subjects such as Direction, Screenplay, Cinematography, Sound, Editing, Art Direction, and Film Appreciation, among others.

The fee structure for the course is around Rs. 4,80,000/- for Indian students and USD 11,200/- for international students. However, the fee structure is subject to change and it is advisable to check with the institute for the latest information.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?