23rd October 2011, 10:18 PM
2307saurabh

How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?

i have done b.e in chemical engineering in 2010-11
i want to do phd in chemistry in mumbai university .please tell me about eligibility ,entrance exam ,n duration of phd course.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  2. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  3. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  4. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  9. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  11. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  13. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  14. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  15. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  16. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2012, 02:35 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MUMBAI UNIVERSITY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As you want to do Phd from Mumbai University the application procedure is on the official website of Mumbai University website-http://www.mu.ac.in

* Eligibility is graduation from a recognized university.
* Entrance Exam conduct on the month of april end or may starting.,
* Duration is of 2 yr.

All the Best...........
27th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?

please give me a list of colleges offering phd in management, economics and HR
Also their fees and how to apply if i have cleared NET
13th February 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE MUMBAI UNIVERSITY CONDUCTS ITS PHD ENTRANCE TEST IN BIOTECH OR LIFE SCIENCE IN 2015?
6th November 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

When will the Mumbai University conducts it's PET in Pali in 1919?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?